- Posted January 20, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- A Minimum Wage Hike Helps Who? Workers or Government?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
CNN's John King Should Have Ripped Gingrich In Tonight's Debate
- jmsaba, CNN iReport producer
Newt Gingrich said it was wrong for questions about his infidelity to be raised during tonight's debate. He ripped into John King, CNN's debate host.
King showed his class by not giving it back to Gingrich who apparently doesn't believe that being President of the United States is entirely about character..and loyalty, and honesty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich has asked for God's forgiveness for his hypocrisy, lying, and cheating. But American's aren't as forgiving for what Gingrich tried to do to Clinton during his second term.
Trust and loyalty are two important traits I want to see in my country's President. Gingrich has neither of these.