- Posted January 20, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Yahoo! Mail - 1997-2014 - R.I.P.- "Sorry!" , Doesn't Cut It Anymore
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Admission, "I'm Gay", Is A Sad Commentary On Where the US Still Is As A Society
- "America is Spreading Peace and Prosperity Across the World", Says Obama. Really?
- The US is Still 'Number One' -- But in What?
- Corporations Should Be Made to "Pee in a Cup" to See If Their Workers Get Public Assistance
CNN's John King Should Have Ripped Gingrich In Tonight's Debate
- jmsaba, CNN iReport producer
Newt Gingrich said it was wrong for questions about his infidelity to be raised during tonight's debate. He ripped into John King, CNN's debate host.
King showed his class by not giving it back to Gingrich who apparently doesn't believe that being President of the United States is entirely about character..and loyalty, and honesty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich has asked for God's forgiveness for his hypocrisy, lying, and cheating. But American's aren't as forgiving for what Gingrich tried to do to Clinton during his second term.
Trust and loyalty are two important traits I want to see in my country's President. Gingrich has neither of these.