- Posted January 20, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Drone Protests Now Illegal in U.S.- Grandmother Given a Year in Jail for Protesting the Killing of Civilians
- GOP's Rep. Renee Ellmers Says Her “Bring It Down to a Woman's Level” Comment Is Better In Context. Not Really.
- Hillary Clinton is Still Too Far to the Right for Liberals to Endorse for President
- The World's People Deserve Peace, But Governments, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman Want Wars
- Stop Blaming the Victims and Refugees of U.S. Trade and Foreign Policies Which Have De-Stabilized the World
CNN's John King Should Have Ripped Gingrich In Tonight's Debate
- jmsaba, CNN iReport producer
Newt Gingrich said it was wrong for questions about his infidelity to be raised during tonight's debate. He ripped into John King, CNN's debate host.
King showed his class by not giving it back to Gingrich who apparently doesn't believe that being President of the United States is entirely about character..and loyalty, and honesty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich has asked for God's forgiveness for his hypocrisy, lying, and cheating. But American's aren't as forgiving for what Gingrich tried to do to Clinton during his second term.
Trust and loyalty are two important traits I want to see in my country's President. Gingrich has neither of these.