"Sundance 2012: Festival After Dark" Hosts J.R. Holbrook and Jen Hardman select the best/worst dressed of the festival 2012.
*Video segment can be viewed on www.festivalafterdark.blogspot.com
1. Kirsten Dunst - Our #1 beauty at Sundance 2012!
2. Jason Mraz - He has a great look and what a voice.
3. Sigourney Weaver - Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything.
4. Dennis Haysbert - What an elegant, handsome man.
5. Bruce Willis - Just cool!
1. Aziz Ansari - What a little punk with bad manners! He was rummaging through the gifting lounges looking for freebies.
2. Will Ferrell - Scruffy, funny & scruffy! He stole Mary Ann's dress from "Gilligan's Island" and made a shirt for Sundance 2012.
3. Helen Hunt - Grey kitten but NOT a hot one! Better luck next year!
4. Spike Lee - Dude...It is NOT game day! A baseball uniform, tie, gold chains, gold tooth, a cross! OMG!
5. William H. Macy - His face and his clothes needed a shave. His sweater had lint balls everywhere. His pasty white skin and red body hair made us throw up a little bit in our mouth.
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana - Gorgeous from head to toe!
Richard Gere and his glasses - The bottle cap glasses made his eyes seem HUGE! Maybe he was looking for gerbels? Sorry - Too Soon?