- Posted February 4, 2012 by
Mount Sinai, Egypt
I travel to see life with renewed vision everywhere I go, to fully discover and embrace life as it goes on around me in these new places. This definitely includes paying attention to nature... These are just a few of the beautiful creatures I have met along this road less traveled...
To quote Alfred Lord Tennyson, "I am part of all that I have met."
When/Where I took these photos:
1. Resting Camels on the trail that I passed during my Mount Sinai (Egypt) descent, shortly after catching sunrise at the top (taken with photo film, not digital)
2. Temple Cat spotted during a walk around Bangkok, Thailand (taken with photo film, not digital)
3. Road Snail as seen during a walk down the road to Honaunau Bay, Big Island of Hawaii
4. Hermit Crab Twins discovered during a kayak trip to Moku Nui island, off of Oahu, Hawaii
5. Gorgeous Grasshopper found during a hike in stunning Sierra Gorda, Mexico
6. Beach Rooster wandering around in the morning on the island of Kaua'i, Hawaii