- Posted February 7, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
It’s Halftime in America and Obama’s Presidency
Commentator Ruben Navarrette also shared his opinion of the ad on CNN.com.
- katie, CNN iReport producer
Republican actor Clint Eastwood’s controversial 2012 Super Bowl ad titled “Halftime in America” is a great example of President Obama’s presidency and a reason to support his re-election. The ad is currently featured in a remix ad for President Obama.
The remixed ad is so appropriate because in the past President Obama has stated that his first term in office was like the first two quarters of a football game. Who would take their first string quarterback out of a football game at halftime when they were winning the game and replace him (Obama) with second string quarterbacks (Romney or Gingrich)?
VOTE Obama/Biden 2012 and America wins!