- Posted February 10, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Rick Santorum CPAC Speech Promotes A State Of Alternate Reality
Rick Santorum’s speech at CPAC was the classic speech given by Republicans. It is this type of speech that sounds good, play loose with facts that have a faction of this country completely misinformed and downright dangerously so.
We have a free press for a reason. It is the responsibility of the free press to be the unbiased informer of the citizenry to prevent tyranny from all sides. I trust they will do their job and not allow the continual misinformation of the American people. The well-being of the middle class depends on this.