- Posted February 15, 2012 by
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Munich, Bavaria, South Germany: 55th Tibetan Uprising Day
- Monday, March 10th 2014: 55th Tibet Uprising Day
- We strike at Frankfurt Airport (FRA), Friday, February 21st 2014
- TET Festival, Year of the Horse, Saturday, February 8, 2014. Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Australia Day 26/01/2014 Melbourne, Victoria.
Free Tibet. Red China out of TIBET right now!
Any Chinese saying : *Tibet was very poor and backwards when we took that country over. Now it is thriving, thanks to us* is a self serving ignoramus.
How many countries in the 1950's were poor and backwards? how many were never heard of? how many were suffering? 3/4 of the world. There was no internet, the world was just surviving from a terrible WWII, everyone was busy with building their own nations and life. There was poverty everywhere, also in CHINA itself...millions were dying from hunger and distress since Mao and his wife took the reigns.
Tibet would have been very able to do very well on its own, thank you. And would have surely had a team in the Olympic Games by now, would have been a member of the U.N, would have had friends in high places...and would have had many tourists and students visiting in peace to learn about the culture, wisdom and stunning beauty of Tibetans and Tibet.
Tibet has been falsely invaded. And apparently no Government came to their aid. And still do not come to their aid...really.