- Posted February 15, 2012 by
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Charity Dinner and Celebrating the 78th Birthday of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama in San Jose, North California, USA, Saturday July 6th, 2013.
- Asian Heritage Street Fair 18th of May 2013. San Francisco, California, USA.
- Little Saigon in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 2013
- San Diego Multi-Cultural Fair & Parade 2013
- Global (April 30th 2013): Vietnamese commemorate the Black April
Free Tibet. Red China out of TIBET right now!
Any Chinese saying : *Tibet was very poor and backwards when we took that country over. Now it is thriving, thanks to us* is a self serving ignoramus.
How many countries in the 1950's were poor and backwards? how many were never heard of? how many were suffering? 3/4 of the world. There was no internet, the world was just surviving from a terrible WWII, everyone was busy with building their own nations and life. There was poverty everywhere, also in CHINA itself...millions were dying from hunger and distress since Mao and his wife took the reigns.
Tibet would have been very able to do very well on its own, thank you. And would have surely had a team in the Olympic Games by now, would have been a member of the U.N, would have had friends in high places...and would have had many tourists and students visiting in peace to learn about the culture, wisdom and stunning beauty of Tibetans and Tibet.
Tibet has been falsely invaded. And apparently no Government came to their aid. And still do not come to their aid...really.