- Posted February 15, 2012 by
NYC, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Dr. Drew 'On Call'
- The African American Spring; Trayvon Martin’s Legacy
- DAYMOND JOHN OF SHARK TANKS APPEARS IN CHICAGO MARCH 16 FOR NDIGO BUSINESS BREAKFAST
- Bill Gates Can African American Buying Power Change the World? WCN Has a Plan and wants your Advice and Participation.
- DO YOUR REMEMBER YES WE CAN? The Story of Us: Five Years Ago Today @BARACKOBAMA @WHLIVE
- Don Imus, Rick Sanchez & Now Roland Martin
Mandate a National Prescription Database Requiring Big Pharma to Stop Drug Deaths.
We can no longer sit by while Americans or others are Dying from Prescription Drugs. While the attention is on Music Icon's Like Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and many many others its time to mandate Pharmacists access a national prescription database.
We the undersigned support a National Pharmaceutical Database to prevent multiple prescriptions and interactions with multiple medications. As technology has advanced Drug Companies should be mandated to Fund a Public/Private Partnership with major technology companies to create a system similar to the Credit Agencies. We believe that if Credit can be regulated so can the distribution of Prescription Medicine.
We recommend that Pharmacists gain access to a National Database just like the Credit Bureau that prevents people from getting more credit than they can handle technology suggests that the same can be done with the Medical Information Bureau (MIB).
The MIB has been traditionally used by Insurance Companies to track pre-existing conditions. A national database would check for interactions like Pharmacists currently do but will all the information tied to your social security number.
Mandate Compliance by financed by Big Pharma, Insurance Companies by Presidential Executive Order.
Please support this petition and lets do something now.
Target: White House Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske & President Barack Obama
Sponsored by: World Colours Network Teleivsion