- Posted February 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Occupy Wall Street
- TX State Rep Senfronia Thompson Interview On Rick Perry Vetoing HB 950 (Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act)
- War Hawks Pressuring President Obama Into Syrian Civil War (VIDEO)
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
Occupy Kingwood – A Sustainable Form Of The Occupy Movement (2012-02-18)
We are now at Occupy Kingwood week 9. It stormed all night and morning in Kingwood but we still had a dedicated contingent representing Kingwood and surrounding areas.
This time I was the first one in the parking lot. Dr. Theis drove up next to me and said, “You thought I wasn’t coming". I replied, “I had no doubt”. We had donuts and then folks just started showing up.
Art & Jeremy came together, then Stephanie and Professor Davis. Many of our regulars were absent as they were setting up at the Mardi Gras festival in Town Center while several of the college students were at a conference in the northeast.