- Posted February 21, 2012 by
San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Unsung Heroes Who Are Volunteering for the Victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines
- Haiyan’s Aftermath in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines
- My Daughter Beatrice Was Bullied When She Was In Grade 4 Back In 2010
- The Anti-Pork Barrel Movement's Protest in Makati City
- About Ghana's Triumph in Curtailing Graft and Corruption
An Art Exhibit In A Municipal Building-- Part 2
Susi at Agnos, translated in English as "Key and Reliquary", is an ongoing art exhibit at the municipal hall of San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines which began last Feb. 13 and would last until tomorrow Feb. 22, 2012. The paintings were all made by artists who reside in San Pedro, Laguna. The paintings are being exhibited at the municipal hall of San Pedro, Laguna to give local residents a chance of seeing paintings that were created by artists who reside in the said town.
I was able to see the 'exhibit' this afternoon, and I was impressed by the paintings being displayed inside the municipal hall of San Pedro, Laguna. Many of the paintings there showed a combination of abstract and realistic themes. The 'art exhibit' gave the citizens of the said town the opportunity to gaze upon new artworks that have been crafted by painters who are residing in San Pedro, Laguna.