- Posted March 7, 2012 by
- Governments, Banks, and Restructuring National Debt by Ginet Sosemito
- Entrepeneurship in the Tech Era by Ginet Sosemito
- Globalization, the Sanctions on Iran and Europe's Economic Crisis by Ginet Sosemito
- Onder de Schone Ranken van het Huis, de Voorgevel van de Toekomst by Ginet Sosemito
- Europe's economic results are inherent to its prehistoric implementation and comprehension of Social Media by Ginet Sosemito
Solar Flares, Geomagnetic Storms and Earth’s Moon by Ginet Sosemito
The G2 Geomagnetic storm and Solar Flares approaching Earth are paired with Earth’s Full Moon.
The magnetic fields around Earth are heightened and intensified with the Full Moon as we witness a gravitational pull in tides and Earth's waters.
The fact that the Geomagnetic storm and Solar Flares are strongly heading for Earth to hit our planet with intensity is related to the Earth and Moon their gravitational pull.
Earth and its Moon can not be observed as separate celestial bodies, as they operate as one.
Earth's gravitational pull will intensify the nearing Solar Flare in its speed without intensifying its substance. The substance is predetermined within its exit from the Sun. As is Earth’s relation to the Moon.
In the cycle of the occurrence are answers to a timeline which the scientists have been looking for. Answers aligned with that which the Mayan Calendar is telling us about the Moon and Earth their current form.
March 7 2012
2012 Mar 8 09:39 Thu Full Moon Solar Flares X5.4
2006 Dec 5 00:24 Tue Full Moon Solar Flares X9.0
Manoa - Harmonic Slide | Lounge mix