- Posted March 13, 2012 by
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
SoS - Norway, Kiss Goodbye to Geneva Convention 1951?
- jmsaba, CNN iReport producer
As a small token, to show our solidarity to our brothers and sisters in Norway; Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopians in Stockholm held a protest in front of Norwegian Embassy on March 09, 2012; to demand the Norwegian government to review its unjustified and inhumane agreement made with Meles Zenawi's dictatorial regime at the expense of Ethiopian political asylum seekers.
Fridtjof Nansen is perhaps rolling in his grave, and would feel ashamed and may even cry if he were to see what he had fought over six decades ago, is being dismantled and zeroed today by his country men and women who are supposed to pass this great man's legacy to their children and grand children.