- Posted March 21, 2012 by
SAN JOSE, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Dr. Drew 'On Call'
- Organized Crime of Santa Clara County Has Been Around For Some Time Now
- She Never Abducted The Child, There was a pay off Santa Clara County
- Adults Prey On Children Here In Santa Clara County
- When Did Money Become More Important Than A Child's Life, Santa Clara County
- Organized Crime Human Trafficking Santa Clara County
Petitioner's Attorney Pays Off My Attorneys San Jose, CA CORRUPTIONS
The Judge Aaron Persky assigned a city attorney to me. I told him I wanted to continue representing myself. The city attorney stated I was mentally ill. Who in the right mind is going to damage their own client by making such a statement. I fired him. This is not a criminal court where you need to plead insanity for a severe crime. This is DIVORCE COURT. Besides that, I have already fired one of my attorney. The first attorney just kept on making my case worse and worse. The second attorney took the same action. Both of my attorneys were accepting money from the petitioner's attorney. Petioner's attorney emptied the whole trust fund which had our money from the house sale proceeds, by paying people off in this case so he can win. How Corrupt ??? Attorney David Yomtov in San Jose, CA must be punished. I have already taken one step torwards the punishment for Fraud and Corrupt ethics of an attorney.
* Who knows who else he paid off. Most likely everybody involved in the case.