- Posted March 25, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
In need of a Money Coach?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
My Ten Sense: Intro to financial advice for teens and young adults
So I’ve decided to change the focus on www.mytensense.com from celebrity gossip, sports and money to strictly financial advice to teach people, especially teens and young adults, how to develop responsible financial habits that will lead to a comfortable existence despite the U.S. debt bearing down on future generations.
A new and expanded version of my first book, What My Mom Taught Me About Money, will be released in the summer of 2012. It has twice as much content as the original book, which will be taken off the market. The new version focuses on habits that teens and college students should adopt as they mature into responsible adults. I will post an alert when the book is available for purchase.
Meanwhile, visit my site, www.mytensense.com, often to read my blogs and to view my video reports, all about good financial habits. Tell people you love about my site to help them stop struggling financially.