- Posted March 27, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Is Obama's health care law constitutional?
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
Health Insurance Should be Mandatory for all Americans
- nsaidi, CNN iReport producer
Uploaded on Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:51:50 +0000
I believe that if states can require that motorist have liability insurance and police officers can issue traffic ticket to citizens who aren’t able to present proof of insurance documents and local governments can collect fines for that offense Congress can require mandatory health insurance coverage.
I support the Affordable Health Care Act “ObamaCare” and I oppose the United States Supreme Court overturning the affordable health care reform act for any reason(s) including the health care mandate portion of the law. Elections have consequences and President Obama's signature accomplishment, delivering on his promise to sign a Health Care Bill, during his first term in office should not be dismantled by the Court because Republican controlled states oppose the bill.