- Posted March 27, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Is Obama's health care law constitutional?
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Health Insurance Should be Mandatory for all Americans
- nsaidi, CNN iReport producer
Uploaded on Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:51:50 +0000
I believe that if states can require that motorist have liability insurance and police officers can issue traffic ticket to citizens who aren’t able to present proof of insurance documents and local governments can collect fines for that offense Congress can require mandatory health insurance coverage.
I support the Affordable Health Care Act “ObamaCare” and I oppose the United States Supreme Court overturning the affordable health care reform act for any reason(s) including the health care mandate portion of the law. Elections have consequences and President Obama's signature accomplishment, delivering on his promise to sign a Health Care Bill, during his first term in office should not be dismantled by the Court because Republican controlled states oppose the bill.