- Posted March 27, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Is Obama's health care law constitutional?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Supreme Court Rejection Of Mandate Will Result In Medicare For All
- nsaidi, CNN iReport producer
I am of two minds. Sometimes I want the mandate struck down in order to speed up how soon we will ultimately get Medicare for all (single payer healthcare). But then given the lack of congressional competence I then revert back to doing this in pieces starting with the current bill.