- Posted March 27, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
In need of a Money Coach?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
My Ten Sense: Don’t be worthless, here’s how to pay off your debt
Now paying down your debt is probably not your biggest concern if you’re struggling to pay your mortgage or your rent or to buy gas and groceries.
And I don’t recommend paying off your debt if you don’t have a rainy day fund.
But if you have money saved and you want to tackle your debt, my video explains step by step how I paid off my debt and how you can too.
So check out my video at http://mytensense.com/2012/03/dont-be-worthless-heres-how-to-pay-off-your-debt/