- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- All Rich People and Cops Get a Bad Rap From the Few
- People's Patience with Police Brutality and 'Government Solutions' Has Run Out
- Obamacare May Go Down With a Supreme Court Decision. So Why Would the GOP Cheer?
- Americans Should Hope that Israel's Netanyahu Loses His Re-Election for There to be Peace in the Middle East
- Keystone XL Pipeline Should Be ‘Double-Hulled or Not At All’ Like Oil Tankers
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.