- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Why Blame Trump or the GOP? Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans
- Why Do Republicans, Who Don't Believe In Democracy; Run For Government?
- Ben Carson Stands by Claim on Egypt's Pyramids - The Bible Says They Were Built to Store Grain?
- Quentin Tarantino Isn't Apologizing. Nor Should He. Police Should Apologize First to Americans
- Obama's "No Boots on the Ground" in Syria Becomes Another Image of Disappointment for Those Who Believed He Wanted Peace
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.