- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Will CNN's Jeff Zucker Replace 'News' With Reality TV?
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help U.S. and State Governments More Than It Helps Workers?
- Give 'Time for Some Traffic Problems' Bridget Kelly Immunity? Only If Testimony Leads to Christie and Sampson
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death, the U.S. Afghanistan Invasion,the CIA, and the U.S. and European Heroin Usage and Death Explosion
- U.S. Tax Policy Bigoted Against 'Manual Labor' And Favors 'Making Money With Money'
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.