- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Republicans Want a Speaker Who Can Speak (Anything but the Truth) - McCarthy’s Truthful Gaffe on the Benghazi Special Committee
- Would Wyatt Earp Have Allowed a Sandy Hook or an Oregon? Mass Shootings To Continue Until We Do This
- Super Blood Moon Eclipse in Watertown, New York-September 27, 2015
- City Fireman May Have to Give Up Job If Elected to City Council Seat But GOP State Senate Staffer Will Not If He Wins? All 'Conflicts of Interests' Are Not Equal
- US Caused Refugee Crisis in Syria by Refusing to Accept a Russian Deal that Would Have Ended the War
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.