- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Hagel 'Not Up To the White House's Mission Creep"? - Maybe Rumsfeld is Available
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.