- Posted March 28, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Gingrich Shows He's No Intellectual By Missing Obama's Point
Race? Really, Newt? Sounded more like empathy on our President's part to me, but then Gingrich comes from a dark place anyways. Does he remember raising the race issue himself in Iowa?
Republicans, in general, are not like some of their leadership. They are decent folks just wanting to get along with everyone and treat all with respect. But some of their so called leadership uses the race issue to further their political aspirations.
Gingrich shows he's no intellectual by his remark about the Trayvon Martin situation- a situation that obviously, Gingrich has a hard time getting his mind around.