- Posted March 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
In need of a Money Coach?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
Young people: Reasons you should stay home after college
When I was a teenager, I used to vow that I was moving out of my mom’s house as soon as I turn 18.
If I did a poll, I bet most teens feel the same way. But what’s the rush to get out on your own?
I know. Freedom, right?
But at what cost? I struggled financially for at least a decade when I moved out after graduating college even though I made good money as a sportswriter.
Watch my video to learn the many financial benefits of staying home a little longer before moving out on your own at http://mytensense.com/2012/03/young-people-reasons-you-should-stay-home-after-college/.