- Posted March 28, 2012 by
- Reflections on Martial Law: Saving the Republic
- OPERATION NOAH (Part 1): Building a home would take but some time to put up, but “re-building” a life takes one day at a time
- The Sainthood of Pedro Calungsod: Entering An Apostolic Life
- A Call for Help: If There’s One, There’s Got to Be More
- Where The Road Ends: Man-Made and Natural Disasters
Operation Valentine’s VOLUNTEER - MISSING
Operation Valentine’s Volunteer has been reported missing since 27 March 2012. Twenty (20) years old, and a student at a Manila university, she was last seen on the 27th of March around 1:50PM, when she left her school in Manila. Her sister says that the last text message to her was received around 7:15PM, five (5) hours after she was last seen. At that time, the she indicated that she was on her way home, and nothing has been heard from her since that last message. Calls have been made to her phone but it is unreachable.
Normally taking a jeepney ride from her college in Manila, which is about 5 kilometers from where she lives in Quezon City, would usually take 30 minutes from school to home. Local police precincts in the area have been informed; hospitals and clinics have been checked as well.
If anyone has seen her, or if there be any leads as to her whereabouts, please call her sis.
Wherever you are, we’re praying for you – come home safe…
Days after this story was written, volunteer showed up - safe and sound
Names and details withheld at the request of the family