- Posted March 28, 2012 by
- Reflections on Martial Law: Saving the Republic
- OPERATION NOAH (Part 1): Building a home would take but some time to put up, but “re-building” a life takes one day at a time
- The Sainthood of Pedro Calungsod: Entering An Apostolic Life
- A Call for Help: If There’s One, There’s Got to Be More
- Where The Road Ends: Man-Made and Natural Disasters
Operation Valentine’s VOLUNTEER - NATRISHA MAE NAVARRO, MISSING
Normally taking a jeepney ride from her college in Manila, which is about 5 kilometers from where she lives in Quezon City, would usually take 30 minutes from school to home. Local police precincts in the area have been informed; hospitals and clinics have been checked as well.
If anyone has seen her, or if there be any leads as to her whereabouts, please call her sis – Natasha Marie at +63 905 3436005.
NATRISHA, wherever you are, we’re praying for you – come home safe…