- Posted March 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
Beyond Trayvon Martin RACISM: Video Support of Vera Richardson’s 6/13/11 Driving While “Black” Traffic Stop
In this I-Report I documented my perception of the events of June 13, 2011, by returning to the area and recording the places where the racial motivated stop occurred. One of the cops admits in the audio I-report that stopped me near Chuck and Cheese and the parking lot in this video is near that business.
I viewed theverbal exchanges recorded between me and two of the cops involved in my June 13, 2011, incident as a form of racism because of the repeated questions of where was I coming from after I told them that I was coming from a post office in Sugarland.