- Posted April 2, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
In need of a Money Coach?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
My Ten Sense: How to live a good life on a budget
I know the thought of creating a budget is boring.
Budgets are boring. But Budgets are necessary.
If you never have money to do anything or you end up being short on your bills or you can’t save any money.
All of it ties back to needing a budget. Can you imagine what your city would be like if the mayor didn't operate on a budget? Or what about your job?
Look how the U.S. government has exceeded its budget to create a deficit in the trillions and to ignite uncertainty in the world market.
So a budget is a neccesity to keep you from overextending yourself.
Creating a budget is simple. You should based it on my 60-20-10-10 rule.
Watch video or read my blog to learn how and why my 60-20-10-10 rule is the perfect way for you to create a budget that enables you to be financially stable while enjoying your life at http://mytensense.com/2012/04/how-to-live-a-good-life-on-a-budget/