- Posted April 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
GOP presidential primary: Who's your pick?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Obama VS Romney = Free Enterprise w/Safety Net VS Unfettered Capitalism/Darwinism
America will have a choice this election. It is imperative that each candidate tell America not the rosy picture but what they intend to do specifically with our safety net and our progressive taxing method. They must do this and the mainstream media must vet to show Americans how each group of policies will materially affect Americans. We are at a fork in America’s future. President Obama offers a society that is humane where free enterprise reigns with a strong and humane safety net. Romney offers unfettered Capitalism, Laissez Faire regulations, and full-fledged Darwinism.
America has a choice.