- Posted April 5, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Is Obama's health care law constitutional?
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
Video Response CNN's Post: “Obama should know better on Supreme Court's role”
Professor Stephen B. Presser who signed two of the amicus briefs submitted to the Supreme Court challenging the health care law wrote a CNN article titled Obama should know better on Supreme Court's role. In the article he disagrees strongly with the public statement made on April 2, 2012, by President Obama about the Supreme Court and Obamacare.I disagree with Presser.
The Court should not have been asked nor should they overturn a duly constituted and passed law “Obamacare.”I believe that the Supreme Court's involvement in this case is political and judiciary activism.
My belief is based on the fact that three conservative Associate Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, and Antonin who did respect the Office of the Presidency or President Obama enough to attend the 2012 State of the Union Address will be part of the majority that votes to overturn the Affordable Health Care Act.