- Posted April 6, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- GOP's Rep. Renee Ellmers Says Her “Bring It Down to a Woman's Level” Comment Is Better In Context. Not Really.
- Hillary Clinton is Still Too Far to the Right for Liberals to Endorse for President
- The World's People Deserve Peace, But Governments, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman Want Wars
- Stop Blaming the Victims and Refugees of U.S. Trade and Foreign Policies Which Have De-Stabilized the World
- Israel's Netanyahu Willing to Kill Women and Children to Get Hamas
Republicans Are Aching to Bring Roe vs. Wade Before SCOTUS
Democrats, it's time to bring the abortion issue before the U.S. Supreme Court. Let's let Republicans bring Roe vs Wade before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Republicans are aching for a fight. They've been pushing regressive anti- abortion legislature at the State Level across this country. They think they have their pieces in place.
They don't see the Knight, sitting in the corner waiting for them to take their hand from their Queen.Women, who still support Republicans, need to see that the men in their party are waging war on women.
When Roe vs. Wade is struck down by the ideologues that are pretending to be Justices, only the "Stepford Wives" will continue to support the Republican Party.
There will be such a backlash from women over this,the Republican Party will never recover.