- Posted April 6, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Torture, ISIS -"To Stop Them, We Risk Awakening the Same Evil Within Ourselves"
- So Jeb Bush is Running For President. If Elected, Will He Pardon His Brother, George 'W'?
- Snowmobile Capital of the Eastern US- Barnes Corners, NY- Tug Hill Region-200"+ of Snow!
- Camp Collapsed From Snow Load-6' Snow Banks-Barnes Corners, Tug Hill, NY-Feb22, 2015
- Birtherism Alert: Rudy Giuliani Says Obama Doesn’t Love America
Republicans Are Aching to Bring Roe vs. Wade Before SCOTUS
Democrats, it's time to bring the abortion issue before the U.S. Supreme Court. Let's let Republicans bring Roe vs Wade before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Republicans are aching for a fight. They've been pushing regressive anti- abortion legislature at the State Level across this country. They think they have their pieces in place.
They don't see the Knight, sitting in the corner waiting for them to take their hand from their Queen.Women, who still support Republicans, need to see that the men in their party are waging war on women.
When Roe vs. Wade is struck down by the ideologues that are pretending to be Justices, only the "Stepford Wives" will continue to support the Republican Party.
There will be such a backlash from women over this,the Republican Party will never recover.