- Posted April 6, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Religious Freedom? We Have That. It's Freedom From Religious Conservatives That We Need
- All Rich People and Cops Get a Bad Rap From the Few
- People's Patience with Police Brutality and 'Government Solutions' Has Run Out
- Obamacare May Go Down With a Supreme Court Decision. So Why Would the GOP Cheer?
- Americans Should Hope that Israel's Netanyahu Loses His Re-Election for There to be Peace in the Middle East
Republicans Are Aching to Bring Roe vs. Wade Before SCOTUS
Democrats, it's time to bring the abortion issue before the U.S. Supreme Court. Let's let Republicans bring Roe vs Wade before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Republicans are aching for a fight. They've been pushing regressive anti- abortion legislature at the State Level across this country. They think they have their pieces in place.
They don't see the Knight, sitting in the corner waiting for them to take their hand from their Queen.Women, who still support Republicans, need to see that the men in their party are waging war on women.
When Roe vs. Wade is struck down by the ideologues that are pretending to be Justices, only the "Stepford Wives" will continue to support the Republican Party.
There will be such a backlash from women over this,the Republican Party will never recover.