- Posted April 6, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Hagel 'Not Up To the White House's Mission Creep"? - Maybe Rumsfeld is Available
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
Republicans Are Aching to Bring Roe vs. Wade Before SCOTUS
Democrats, it's time to bring the abortion issue before the U.S. Supreme Court. Let's let Republicans bring Roe vs Wade before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Republicans are aching for a fight. They've been pushing regressive anti- abortion legislature at the State Level across this country. They think they have their pieces in place.
They don't see the Knight, sitting in the corner waiting for them to take their hand from their Queen.Women, who still support Republicans, need to see that the men in their party are waging war on women.
When Roe vs. Wade is struck down by the ideologues that are pretending to be Justices, only the "Stepford Wives" will continue to support the Republican Party.
There will be such a backlash from women over this,the Republican Party will never recover.