- Posted April 6, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- So, "Five Republican Candidates Walk into a Koch Brothers' Donor Retreat"...Beginning of a Bad Joke or Travesty of US Representative Government?
- 9/11 to Now: Ways We Have Changed Our Language and Traded Security for Freedom
- How Our Country and Its Language has Changed since 9/11- One Nation under Surveillance for Liberty and Justice for All?
- The GOP Tries to Sink Another Iran Deal; It's Not the First Time. Remember Reagan’s Deal with Iran? Our Coup? The Shah" No? You Must Be Republican
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
Republicans Are Aching to Bring Roe vs. Wade Before SCOTUS
Democrats, it's time to bring the abortion issue before the U.S. Supreme Court. Let's let Republicans bring Roe vs Wade before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Republicans are aching for a fight. They've been pushing regressive anti- abortion legislature at the State Level across this country. They think they have their pieces in place.
They don't see the Knight, sitting in the corner waiting for them to take their hand from their Queen.Women, who still support Republicans, need to see that the men in their party are waging war on women.
When Roe vs. Wade is struck down by the ideologues that are pretending to be Justices, only the "Stepford Wives" will continue to support the Republican Party.
There will be such a backlash from women over this,the Republican Party will never recover.