- Posted April 9, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport Debate: What’s your top issue?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Universal Healthcare Is The Most Important Issue This Election Cycle
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
The most important issue for the 2012 election is Universal Healthcare. That issue materially affects every American and it has been used to extract wealth from Americans into an industry, health insurance that provides no positive value to healthcare or to society. In fact in a fair society it would be judged and condemned as the perpetrator of evil that has caused the death of millions over time by profit maximization over the sanctity of life.