- Posted April 10, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Beyond Racism: Racial Divide onTrayvon Martin Case Must not Incite Violence
On April 9, 2012, someone changed an electronic sign outside of Detroit to a racial messageabout Trayvon Martin. The fact that this sign was changed by someone who had the ability and/or was in a position to change a display to offend and cause others to react in a violence or negative way can't be ignored. The recently Tulsa shooting which maybe a hate crime could also be an aftermath of Trayvon's murder and Zimmerman's role in his death. Nothing in this world happens by chance I believe that I can help to defuse this ticking time bomb by engaging this nation in a conversation on racism.