- Posted April 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport Debate: What’s your top issue?
Less and simpler government
1. Reduce government programs rather than expand them and allow sates to handle more
2. Get rid of the IRS with a "fair tax" approach. No returns needed and therefore no one escapes, and no bogus deductions, and even criminals and current non tax filers pay the tax.
3. Photo ID to vote to reduce voter fraud -- since ID's required for many other areas of life.
4. Term limits for all politicians and no Corporate or PACs allowed.
5. Remove the earnings cap on Medicare taxes to improve funding and then reduce payouts for those under 50 as of 2013.