- Posted April 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
- Romania. Summer-Autumn © Nora De Angelli / www.noraphotos.com
- The ‘Avataresque’ Underground Lake of Terezia Mine. Turda, Romania @ Nora De Angelli/www.noraphotos.com
- Yellow Crocuses @ Nora De Angelli
- Disappearing Cultures. Folk Costumes of Maramures. Romania © Nora De Angelli/ www.noraphotos.com
- Antoni Gaudí’s La Pedrera © Nora De Angelli/ www.noraphotos.com
Galanthus nivalis. Easter in Romania. © www.noraphotos.com
The heavy winter snows seemed to have finally given in.
Blankets of Easter Flowers (Anemone nemorosa) and delicate Snowdrops (Galanthus nivalis) overspread throughout the sub-alpine forests, covering the Carpathian Mountains of Romania.
A new paradise is unfolding before our eyes, a fascinating scenery of colors and light, a victory of nature.