- Posted April 11, 2012 by
- PARAGUAY AND DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS PEPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- China and Mercosur agree to strengthen economic cooperation
- Cientos de paraguayos y brasileños cerraron el INTERNACIONAL MERCOSUR Puente de la Amistad
- Hundreds Paraguayans and Brazilians closed the INTERNATIONAL MERCOSUR Friendship Bridge
- Taiwan-Paraguay ties not affected by removal of Pres. Lugo
TICKET TO THE UPPER CLASS - CHINESE MANDARIN
An example is the Oriental Institute, the institution that promotes Chinese language and culture, which was multiply that language students in schools around the world in early 2012.
The Mandarin Chinese has a reputation difficult to learn, but many choose to learn, because people can work in large companies. And it's like a ticket to the middle and upper class.