- Posted April 11, 2012 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- The Ends Justify the Means--Isn't That How We Live? Who Are We to Sit in Judgement?
- Lance Knows Exactly How All This Will Play Out, As Usual
- "Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
- "Silly Rabbits, Lance Armstrong Is Still Way Ahead of You" ---W J O'Reilly
- Do the Olympic Games Feed an Unhealthy Nationalism....Even Chauvanism?
Zimmerman Conviction Far From Certain
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
Some are relieved; others are disappointed. But the "stand your ground" law in Florida may prove an insurmountable obstacle for the prosecution in the 2nd degree murder trial of George Zimmerman.
The prosecution seems shaky at best and one fears that they do not have what it takes to convict, having rushed into this, bending to intense public pressure. I am concerned that there will be colossal disappointment over the lack of a conviction and the distinct possibility of violent retribution by angry supporters of Trayvon Martin.