- Posted April 12, 2012 by
- MAGNA CARTA OF THE POOR CO-AUTHORED BY REP. ZAMORA PASSES HOUSE SCRUTINY
- Cot PDRRMOC and PSWDO provide apt assistance to flashflood affected towns
- Police investigates deeper on Muslim scholar’s arrival
- Duterte wants UNDOF general shot in the head
- Special twice-cooked adobo and home-style dishes at the White House for Kadayawan
Alternative Learning System (ALS) Building Groundbreaking
Clyde Gillespie, Director for Environmental Permitting of St. Augustine Gold & Copper Ltd. (SAGCL) and Rogelio “Jing” Bantayan – Community Social Responsibility Head of SAGCL attended the event. Also present is Brgy. Capt. Roberto Yugo of Brgy. Kingking; Ms. Carmen Agustin, DepEd District Supervisor; Mr. David Vismanos, ALS District Coordinator and the elementary teachers from all over Pantukan.
“This donation is part of the continuing effort of SAGCL’s ongoing commitment to support the education sector of the Pantukan community” said Mr. Gillespie. In the past, KCGP has also provided school facilities to Pantukan’s schools.
KCGP is currently studying the feasibility of mining the Kingking gold and copper deposit in Pantukan. In connection with this, they are conducting extensive environmental research, community consultations, exploratory drillings and other related studies within the area.