- Posted April 12, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
Separation of powers
Every American deserves a fair shot and should feel confident that he is being treated fairly when dealing with criminal or civil legal matters. “There are some in positions of power that would like nothing more than to make us believe that racism, classism and other inequities don't exist.” Rev Al Sharpton on April 10, 2012.
Not only do these issues exists but as evident from the handling of the Trayvon Martin's case racism, classism, and other inequalities are the main reasons that the Judiciary branch of government is one of the important issue during the 2012 Presidential election.
Accountability must be required by all three branches of our government. Congress and the president are held accountable by scheduled elections. We can hold judges and members of the judiciary accountable by electing President Obama to a second term in office. During his second term he will continue to appoint qualified minorities to lifetime federal judges positions and may have the opportunity to appoint additional associate justices to the United States Supreme Court.
Click on following link to review an example of my personal civil miscarriage of justice experience: