- Posted April 13, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- Kudos-- A “Star” For Janis Joplin: From "My Hometown"- The Little City By the Sea
- Egypt's Election: "Free at Last! Thank God All Mighty We Are Free At Last!" (But Are We??)
- Penn State Scandal and Guilty Verdict
- A King is Crowned! Congratulations to LeBron and the Miami Heat on their "XVI" Win!!!
- Is Hatred Bullying? And Is It Contagious?
Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Observation #2)....
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.....
In Follow-Up to Our Observation #1: "Waiting vs. Shooting" http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-771078
Since the statement today included the fact that "There was no visible sign of injuries to the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head when he was placed in custody" - So the question is: Who roughed Mr. Zimmerman up before the first film shown on tv?
Who possibly shaved the back of Mr. Zimmerman's head in a certain area to make it appear as if there was an injury? If you watch the first film, one of the policemen certainly was interested in that particular spot on the back of his head (and brushed the back of his jacket off). This police officer was very interested in this area and brushed it off with his hand before Mr. Zimmerman went into the police station on the original film. What was he brushing off, exactly?
Maybe the ambulance attendant might have some idea about that since they originally claimed they had to do first aid. Hmmm... Interesting. Don't you think?
Clue #2: Just An
Observation By a Novice.
Betty and Kimberly Kiel