- Posted April 17, 2012 by
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman---to Some, Not All-- Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
- I Hate This Monkey Movie--Here's Why You Should Too
- It's Been A While, But It May Be Time to Resume Contributing to iReport
- Ukraine Spring---A Perfect Storm of Freedom and Tyranny ---by W J O'Reilly
Secret Service Sex Scandal Not Just "Boys Being Boys"--They Put the Leader of the Free World at Risk
That nearly a dozen secret service agents were involved in a prostitution scandal in Colombia, unfortunately, is not just some case of "boys being boys." This is one of the lapses in consciousness that can get somebody--somebody very important like the president of United States---kidnapped or killed. Eventually, heads will roll, apologies will be proffered---and we will be looking at this in our rear view miror--but the big lesson--taking the safety and security of the leader of the free world for granted must be learned now and not forgotten. Not so long ago, it was 1963 in Dallas where this country suffered the most egregious slippage of protective consciousness in a generation or two. Let's let it be the last.
Something to think about. I'm W J O'Reilly