- Posted April 21, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The GOP Tries to Sink Another Iran Deal; It's Not the First Time. Remember Reagan’s Deal with Iran? Our Coup? The Shah" No? You Must Be Republican
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
- Still Not Lovin' It - McDonald's Profits Fall for Seventh Straight Quarter-The 'Golden Rule' May Help the Golden Arches
- The "White Flag of Surrender" is the Only Confederate Flag that Should Matter- Years of Continued Racism in America
- Main Stream Media Defends GOP Hopefuls from Trump - Exposing the Two Party System for What It Is- Corrupt and Bought
Katrina, Abu Ghraib, and Iraq - Can Romney Top Bush's Legacy?
"He who is without sin, may cast the first stone".
Republicans must be without sin because they're quick to blame Obama for the GSA and Secret Service Scandals.
Sarah Palin called Obama's "lack of leadership" the reason these types of scandals are taking place. Romney could do better. Better than who? Could Romney do a better job of managing our country than George W. Bush?
Maybe. If given a chance, Romney could go on to be even better at being President than Bush was. Let's take a look at what Romney will have to surpass to be better than "W".
Bush Scandal List:
Republicans are much better than Democrats at scandals. They simply do them better. The GOP hates to squander all the power that comes with the "winning of a Presidency".
Bush had political capital and was quick to use it- "to the victor go the spoils". Can Romney top Bush? That is the question Americans should ask themselves. First, we should all remember how Bush's Presidency was free of any lack of leadership or scandals. Right?
The same will be true if Romney wins the White House.
Romney can't be compared to Obama in style of governing. That would be like comparing apples and oranges or a Democrat to a Republican.
In those around him, Bush prized loyalty over competence and honesty. Romney does too. Obama trusts those he appoints to be competent and honest. He's as outraged over the GSA and Secret Service scandals as the rest of Americans. But for Republicans to blame Obama? Obama's leadership style is totally different than a Republican's.
Salon.com compiled a list of Bush's scandals. Remember when America was scandal fatigued?
Palin and others in the GOP should be careful before they accuse Obama of being responsible for these two recent scandals. American people may begin to remember a few short years ago when Bush was President.
Republicans who live in 12 million dollar glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.
"It Could Be A Family Thing"
Ancestry.com Finds that Romney and George W. Are Cousins
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/12/20/family-ties-ancestry-com-finds-that-romney-and-george-w-are-cousins/#ixzz1seTViybR