- Posted April 21, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
In need of a Money Coach?
- My Ten Sense: What to do when your money is low
- My Ten Sense: Making more money isn’t the answer
- My Ten Sense: 6 keys to couples happily managing their money
- My Ten Sense: Prepare your children so they don’t ask for handouts
- My Ten Sense: 10 things college students should know from student loans to landing their dream job
My Ten Sense: It doesn’t matter how much you make, it matters …….
So many of us think,”if only I could win the lottery”. “If only I can get a raise on my job”.
But actually the more money you make, the more money you will spend. If you don’t believe me. Look at all of the professional athletes, entertainers and lottery winners who have filed for bankruptcy, such as former NFL player and TV analyst Warren Sapp and $315 million lottery winner Jack Whitacker.
They each won a big jackpot and squandered it and you are likely to do the same unless you develop a simple new mindset.
Watch my video and read my blog to find out the mindset that the 1 percenters have that you should develop so you don't have to worry about being broke again at http://mytensense.com/2012/04/it-doesnt-matter-how-much-you-make-it-matters/.