About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view twomucht's profile
    Posted April 22, 2012 by
    Snellville, Georgia

    More from twomucht

    Child Support Help is needed by millions of single parents---NOW !


    By Tom Livsey, Ourtown National News Editor,

    Raising children without full financial support can mean hardship for both the custodial parent and the child.

    As the school year comes to a close , its the custodial parent who will take another financial hit, with either additional hours of daycare, or paying for a sitter, while many of mothers seek additional jobs to flip the increased cost of raising a family by herself.

    In family law and public policy, child support (or child maintenance) is an ongoing, periodic payment made by a parent for the financial benefit of a child following the end of a marriage or other relationship.

    Child maintenance is paid directly or indirectly by an obligor to an obligee for the care and support of children of a relationship that has been terminated, or in some cases never existed.

    Often the obligor is a non-custodial parent. The obligee is typically a custodial parent, a caregiver, a guardian, or the state.

    Tom Austin L. one of the best national talk host will address this issue on his April, 24, 2012 at 9:00 pm eastern, with an organization that was created to help individuals who are about to give up on what they need to raise another generation of our nation's future leaders.

    The Custodial Support Foundation was created to provide Custodial Parents with services to receive the child support their children deserve.

    The talk show can be listen to by the convenience of your phone. Click on this link for all the information, including phone number.


    Here are the child support resources that you can use no matter where you live, so that you can know where to file and what you need to file to receive a child support order.


    If you have a child support order and are still owed arrears, here is a hyperlink to provide you with the collection services to receive an enforcement order.



    Add your Story Add your Story