- Posted April 22, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
The First Cheery Blossoms of Stockholm for 2012.
I took these pictures of Cherry blossoms down town in Stockholm at Kungsträdesgården (meaning King's Garden/Park, in Swedish) on April 22, 2012 around 19:00GMT local time. There were tourists taking pictures of the cherries and posing with them.