- Posted April 23, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- London Exists in "The Dynamic Present"
- My Beloved Patriots Deflated the Balls and Will Lose the Superbowl
- Deflategate Will Boost Ratings and Ultimately Show that Integrity Determines a Winner
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman---to Some, Not All-- Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
"War on Terror" Now Over---US State Dept.
Recently, members of the US State Dept have said that the notion of the "War on Terror" is now a thing of the past. As it is explained, the prospect of "Arab Spring" is now seen as a reasonable alternative to the radical Islamic actions and activities of Al Qaeda.