- Posted April 25, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
Cheery Blossoms in the Air, Stockholm 2012.
I shot these images of Cherry blossoms down town in Stockholm at Kungsträdesgården (meaning the King's Garden/Park, in Swedish) late in the afternoon (April 25, 2012) around 16:00GMT local time. There were tourists and locals who were competing against time to capture pictures of these beautiful flowers before the rain comes. Some couples were having fun while others were on a cat-walk.