- Posted April 26, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Kudos-- A “Star” For Janis Joplin: From "My Hometown"- The Little City By the Sea
- Egypt's Election: "Free at Last! Thank God All Mighty We Are Free At Last!" (But Are We??)
- Penn State Scandal and Guilty Verdict
- A King is Crowned! Congratulations to LeBron and the Miami Heat on their "XVI" Win!!!
- Is Hatred Bullying? And Is It Contagious?
How Protected is the President of the United States?
But in my opinion, the "Investigation" of the U.S. Secret Service should have started a long time ago.... Perhaps when the Salahis snuck into the White House and compromised the security of the U.S. President. Or maybe when Jan Brewer felt comfortable enough to point her finger in the face of the President on a tarmac....?
Maybe I'm missing something... Or maybe it's going over my head. But why is the Secret Service being investigated now?
Why not before... When President Obama's securtiy and life were grossly compromised and perhaps even threatened (in my opinion, per the 1st Amendment)?
Isn't this investigation a little too late? We pray for the safety of our president and his family. . . Before another "slip-up" occurs on the Secret Service's watch.