- Posted April 26, 2012 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Romney Will Help "Average Americans" Do More...For Themselves
In an interview on ABC News, with Diane Sawyer, Mitt Romney said that his wealth didn't prevent him from relating to "average Americans". He went on to say he'd like to help average Americans do more for themselves. Will he help the rich do more for themselves?
Romney's finally clear about one thing. He knows exactly what Americans need...and he's going to give it to them. You may ask what that something is.
Incentive..to feed themselves and pay for their own health care so he and his rich cronies don't have to subsidize it anymore.
How's that austerity program working for Europe these days? You may say, "We're not Europe." So the laws of physics and economics don't apply to us because we're America?
Don't worry, America. Romney says, "Help is on the way!"
Romney will help the middle class by removing the burden of relying on the government for Social Security and healthcare in our old age. Then we can spend the savings on more tax breaks for the rich and building up our already huge military further. Iran, anyone?