- Posted April 27, 2012 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
One year since Trayvon Martin's death
- The Ends Justify the Means--Isn't That How We Live? Who Are We to Sit in Judgement?
- Lance Knows Exactly How All This Will Play Out, As Usual
- "Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
- "Silly Rabbits, Lance Armstrong Is Still Way Ahead of You" ---W J O'Reilly
- Do the Olympic Games Feed an Unhealthy Nationalism....Even Chauvanism?
Zimmerman's Seven Figure Book and Movie Deals Are His Due in a Free Society; Or Are They?
That George Zimmerman, alleged killer of Trayvon Martin set up a PayPal account running on his personal website and collected, at last count, over $200,000 in donations from his supporters is not all that interesting, unless you are a diehard Trayvon supporter and cannot stand the idea of Zimmerman profiting from the "killing of the decade." It has more to do with the fact that his $150,000 bail would have been much higher if the judge had prior knowledge of Zimmerman's cash flow. You have to wonder where his very practical idea came from; certainly not from his first attorneys who lost track of him and were deeply self pitying over his going rogue, not calling them, and speaking freely with talk show hosts like Sean Hannity, the arch nemesis of people like Al Sharpton who has advocated strongly for Trayvon, his family and the cause of racial profiling in America.
Try this one on for size: George Zimmerman wins his case--by the way the world's greatest legal minds see absolute folly in murder 2--and goes on to become a very wealthy man when seven figure book and movie deals are tossed his way. What will that say for the causes of racial profiling and gun control in America? It will speak volumes. I'm W J O'Reilly.