- Posted April 27, 2012 by
Symphony Hall, Chicago, Illinois
- Saint Patrick's Day is Coming Early This Year
- The Crystal Gardens at Navy Pier Host Neighborhoods of the World by Lake Michigan in Illinois
- Happy 177th Birthday Anniversary Chicago, on Tuesday, March 4th, 2014!
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
Nobel Peace Laureates Dalai Lama & Mikhail Gorbachev at the World Summit 2012
Tibet's Dalai Lama traveled to Chicago, Illinois with more bodyguards than former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, who traveled with three Russian speaking bodyguards paid by the Russian government.
The 14th Dalai Lama will be travelling next to Ottawa, Ontario in Canada.