- Posted April 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Celebrate Arbor Day with us!
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
The Wonderful Trees in La Mesa Ecopark
La Mesa Ecopark in Quezon City, Philippines is a paradise of trees. I've been there twice already and I've seen the beauty of such place. It's really nice to have a picnic in a place surrounded by magnificent trees.
Trees do stop flooding by holding topsoil in place and removing water from the ground. Trees protect vital water supplies and shelter crops from strong winds, heavy rains and furious storms.`
Trees are important to us because they improve air quality, moderate the climate, conserve water and harbor wildlife. Every tree in this world works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to improve our neighborhood and community. They supply us with fences, farm tools, wood for housing construction, traditional crafts. pulp for paper, cardboard, and numerous paper goods.