- Posted April 27, 2012 by
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
It’s Time for U S Justice Department to Arrest Zimmerman
The Trayvon Martin’s murder case is highly racial charged and has national security implications. I am convinced that justice will be denied to Trayvon Martin, his family, and all the people who demanded the arrest and conviction of Martin’s murderer George Zimmerman by Judge Ken Lester.
The United States Justice Department needs to arrest Zimmerman, deny him bail, and present their case to a jury if they have evidence to support the violation of Trayvon Martin’s civil rights by George Zimmerman. My opinion is based on the fact that Judge Lester didn’t immediately revolt Zimmerman bail during a April 27, 2012, hearing on the disclosure that $200,000 dollars were available to Zimmerman.