- Posted April 27, 2012 by
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
It’s Time for U S Justice Department to Arrest Zimmerman
The Trayvon Martin’s murder case is highly racial charged and has national security implications. I am convinced that justice will be denied to Trayvon Martin, his family, and all the people who demanded the arrest and conviction of Martin’s murderer George Zimmerman by Judge Ken Lester.
The United States Justice Department needs to arrest Zimmerman, deny him bail, and present their case to a jury if they have evidence to support the violation of Trayvon Martin’s civil rights by George Zimmerman. My opinion is based on the fact that Judge Lester didn’t immediately revolt Zimmerman bail during a April 27, 2012, hearing on the disclosure that $200,000 dollars were available to Zimmerman.