- Posted April 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
- UMT 1st Inter Universities College Arts & Photography Exhibition 22 Oct 2012 Lahore Pakistan
- Eid-ul-Azha Goats sheep camels Cows 26 Oct 2012 Lahore Pakistan.
- Eid Mubarak Eid ul Fitr with A Beautiful Nature of GOD 20 Aug 2012 Lahore Pakistan.
- Wish you all Happy Independence day of Pakistan with Natural Beauty of 6 Aug 2012 Shogran Sri Paya
- First Rain drop of Summer rainfall ....! 7 june 2012 Lahore Pakistan ph0T0Gr@phY by Mun@WAR
eveninG iN lahorE.....Minar-e-Pakistan......27 April 2012 Lahore Pakistan
The monument attracts visitors from all over Pakistan, as well as the inhabitants of the Walled City of Lahore. The large public space around the monument is commonly used for political and public meetings, whereas Iqbal Park area is popular among kite-flyers.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia