- Posted April 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- London Exists in "The Dynamic Present"
- My Beloved Patriots Deflated the Balls and Will Lose the Superbowl
- Deflategate Will Boost Ratings and Ultimately Show that Integrity Determines a Winner
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman---to Some, Not All-- Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
Foot-Long Tiger Shrimp Invading Gulf Coast, Endangering Regular Shrimp Population
Giant Tiger Shrimp that eat the indigenous North American variety have been found with increasing frequency in the South East and the Gulf Coast of the US. Native to Asia, they grow to more than a foot in length, roughly the size of lobsters.
They reportedly taste very good, but there is the fear that they will invade and decimate the domestic variety of shrimp.