- Posted April 30, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport at the movies
- The Ends Justify the Means--Isn't That How We Live? Who Are We to Sit in Judgement?
- Lance Knows Exactly How All This Will Play Out, As Usual
- "Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
- "Silly Rabbits, Lance Armstrong Is Still Way Ahead of You" ---W J O'Reilly
- Do the Olympic Games Feed an Unhealthy Nationalism....Even Chauvanism?
Mel Gibson, Another Monster of Our Own Making
Yes, Mel Gibson has a bit of a temper, in his own words on Leno, but he is also a documented anti-Semite and abuser of women who wowed us as the edgy young nutjob cop on "Lethal Weapon" back in the 1980s. If you recall, veteran cop, Murtaugh, played by Danny Glover, has to put up with the homicidal antics of Riggs, his young partner.And of course, we loved the effed up, self-destructive shennanigans of the Gibson character, but now that he has grown up to become that nutjob, we have to live with the consequences of our movie ticket purchases. And so it goes, as we pander to film actors who are, when it comes right down to it, pathological liars (isn't that what acting is) who are given the rights and privileges of demi gods for their looks and the charisma of the characters they play. Mel Gibson hates jews, hates women and is desparate for our attention now that his hair has thinned, his chin has receded and he ceases to stir the libido of young girls with big hair. I hope we can find a way to love life in the bizarro world where stars are shmucks, and the common man is really way above them. It's Something to think about. I'm W J O'Reilly