- Posted April 30, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
President Obama’s Bin Laden Ad is Political and Appropriate!
President Obama's Bin Laden Campaign Ad is appropriate.President Obama has demonstrated in words, actions, and deeds that he is ready to answer and respond effectively to any 3AM calls from anywhere around the world. The Democrats and President Obama should run this ad in every swing state all this week and often during the presidential campaign to remind some and inform others that he is the best candidate for this country's Commander-in-Chief.
I would like to remind Romney and his supporters that this is the 2012 presidential election and that President Obama is proud of his record.